Tuesday, January 1, 2013



So today I've been working on uploading images of the new lines and products that will be available this year.  I haven't really posted any holiday specific offerings beyond Easter, because I like to leave some things well enough alone.  Don't get me wrong, I will be offering absolute awesomeness for the 4th of July, Summer Fun, etc but I don't want to throw that in your faces before the year is even underway.

I have some things available for sale still that are on a 'make an offer' basis.  In other words, I just need it out of my inventory.  I'm starting a new accounting system soon and if I carry last years stock with me, it will start me off in the red.  For anyone who has ever done any sort of financial dealings ever, you know that red is bad.  So this is just another plea that if you or anyone you know may be interested ina few of the items, just say the word.

Now, the image at the top of the screen is one of a new item.  I have experimented with over a dozen techniques and have finally found one that is the least messy, and yes, washable!  (I have horrible OCD, so this is a big deal to me).  Anyway, the stemware shown are basic wine glasses but the same technique can be applied to just about any type of stemware.  (I say just about because someone out there will ask for a stemware that this won't work on.  I just know it).

Would you like to see more awesomeness?  GREAT!  Here's another item that is new for 2013:


These are great to give as college dorm gifts; last minute I don't really know you that well gifts, housewarming, or for your own style.  They're SO much fun to make.  They can be customized into just about any theme, style, color, and pattern of your choosing. 

That's the thing I love about my job.  I can show you a picture, and help you to create something that's you.  I don't have a store where I have one or two options for each product I offer.  I allow you to be the designer...I'm just the executor.  It's a great relationship we have these days.

Let's start January off the right way!  If you're subscribing to this blog, chances are you heard about it on our facebook page.  If you've happened across it by accident, then please visit and like us at www.facebook.com/creativecuties.  Check out all the great things we have to offer in the 2013 Album.  If you'd like to place an order, as a thank you for being a fan, follower, and reader of the blog, be sure to give the code BLOGJAN13 for 10% off your purchase total.  (Code grants ten percent off purchase total before shipping costs (when applicable) are incurred.  Promotional code expires at 12:01 am on Sunday, January 7, 2013)


No comments:

Post a Comment