Friday, January 25, 2013

I've been slack

And for that I apologize. I haven't posted in about a week. It's easy to get swept up in chores and life when you're a SAHM with a toddler. Today she woke up with a yucky tummy but seems to be doing better now.

I recently made contact with a wedding planner; Kanesha of Tres Chic and we have been collaborating on some great things to come. It's been great to make new contacts with new and exciting people.

We haven't debuted any new products in our store but Jeanine has recently be one a Paparazzi consultant. So CCBG gift baskets now have the option to add a piece of Paparazzi to them.

With Valentine's Day just a few weeks away, today on the page I launched a 'share it to win it'. Go check it out. Share it, perhaps win it. If you love it, order it. It's on sale :).

No comments:

Post a Comment