Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Tutu or Not Tutu

Is that even a question? I mean, sure we make lots of creative things but are tutus fading away? Have they lost their awesomeness? I think not! Perhaps it's because I have a very girly toddler. Or maybe because I enjoy all thing that twirl, I find the tutu not only adorable but fun! Things like this lavender tutu are classics. But that's not all that we can do. Dresses are fun as well! Check out the green Tinkerbell inspired look! But now we've moved into the age of 'scrappy skirts'. And those are a lot of fun. Very whimsical. Here it's pictured in a University of Alabama theme but your possibilities are endless. Tutus are fun, they're frilly, and they're not just for ballerinas any longer. I've even made them for adults! So if you want a tutu but are teetering on the edge of 'No' give us a call or send us a message. We think our work speaks for itself and know that you'll love it as much as we do.







No comments:

Post a Comment