Sunday, January 13, 2013

500 Fans

Well, we did it.  The page reached 500 fans!  And for some reason Blogger won't allow me to upload any images today.  I swear, some days I hate technology as much as it hates me. 

We've been celebrating on the page this week, because I truly consider it an honor to have reached this many fans in just under a year's time.  You all truly are my inspiration to keep going and to find new ideas.  Sure, some of them are off Pinterest....but I like to put my own spin on them.  And sure, some of the ideas are from the web.  Some of them are even from you!  And you all are the reason that I do what I do.  And it's one of the things I love about my life. 

So to wrap up the week of celebration, today I'm giving YOU a gift.  Just visit the page and either write on the wall or send a message with the phrase "You're Welcome" (cheesy, I know) and you get a gift!  Now, I must put a few terms on this offer.  The offer is valid today only.  Now, today is really every day, but I mean this day; Sunday, January 13, 2013.  And I have ten opportunities to win.  So, the first ten people to say "You're Welcome" in either the page inbox or on the wall will receive a thank you gift, from us.

Now...pause while I attempt to upload an image.  It didn't work.  I wish I understood technology as much as I understood fabrics and ribbons and glues, oh my.

On a personal note, I want to wish all of you a happy year.  So far 2013 is off to a phenomenal start for me, and it's because of so many of you!  Enjoy your families, enjoy your lives, and enjoy your loved ones.  Never miss an opportunity to tell someone that you love them.  <3

1 comment:

  1. We hope to reach 1000 fans this week at The Wedding DJ fan page(https://www.facebook.com/TheWeddingDJ.net). You have really done great yourself and we love what you do! Keep up the good work. You can visit our main website any time at http://www.theweddingdj.net

    ReplyDelete