Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Greetings and Salutatuons

Hello fans! Admin Jeanine here for my first blog ever!
I thought I would briefly introduce myself. As the newest member of the creative cuties team I must admit I was both nervous and excited when Jen asked me to help out with the growing orders and fan base we serve. Sure I have glued and tied and even painted on a few projects during some 4o'clock coffee time, but I was honored to be asked to officially join the team. My first solo offering was fabric tie wreaths and to this day it's probably my favorite project to work on. I look forward to the coming year and all the awesomeness we will create. We both truly have a passion for creating things as unique and special as the people who order them!

*jeanine

No comments:

Post a Comment