Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night

As Christmas Day winds to an end I sit here and reflect on how truly fortunate I have been this year. It's been a year of starting a business, making new friends, and even outgrowing a few. But it all been worth it. I'm currently with my love and our munchkin in a small coastal New England town where he grew up. I'm gaining wonderful inspiration for new items but more importantly for a new way of life. I challenge each of you to make one change for a healthier you. Whether you need a healthier mind, a healthier body, or a healthier way of thinking and processing life let's come together as a community and as a human race. Happy holidays fans. Make the most of every moment and the universe will thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment