Sunday, December 9, 2012

Christmas Vacation

I've posted this on the page, but I'm going to print it here as well. My love and I will be traveling this season so I won't be taking any custom orders that need to be ready for Christmas beyond December 17.

That being said, I have created an album for the page of all of our ready to ship inventory. These items are already made and will be processed and shipped within forty-eight hours of purchase. I'm just trying to clear out space for our spring lines which will be introduced mid January. The album has no prices listed per item, so you set your own price! Just go to the page, check out the goods and have fun with it.

So, are there any special items you'd like to see brought to our inventory for spring seasons? Be sure to comment here or visit the page and let us know. And tell your friends about it as well. We're three fans away from someone winning a Starbucks gift card. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment