Sunday, June 23, 2013

My apologies

It's been a busy two months since I last posted!  My munchkin is now potty trained, I'm a full time college student, and of course there is regular business to attend to. This is however, no excuse for my silence and I apologize. I have worked on some amazing things lately and am happy to share them with you all. 

So what is everyone doing this summer? We don't have any trips planned, but that doesn't mean we won't take any. My guy is finishing up with school in a few days and will have more free time. I think when he tests in July for his certification, I will throw him a congratulatory cookout/party.  He and his classmates have worked hard for the last year. I hope to expose you all to some wonderful crafters and bakers soon because I have made great friends and connections. 

Don't forget I'm still donating to charities each month on behalf of all my wonderful clients. Comment below to let me know why exciting things you'd like to see. And be sure to tune in tomorrow, when I post a tutorial on turning old jeans into a cute skirt!

No comments:

Post a Comment