Thursday, June 27, 2013

A Delightful Dessert

The sweetly talented Ms. Tiffany Anderson baked a treasure for me!  Her home based business, Delightful Desserts was running a Facebook contest and I won!  Me!  I mean, I never win anything so it never occurred to me that I may actually win. But I did. So we talked about preferences and pickup times. I went today to get my awesome cake and oh. My. Gosh. 

Look at how cute that is. And the flowers are adorable. 
My munchkin was so excited about a purple cake because purple is her favorite color this week.

She was more excited when I sliced it. 
This thing tastes as good as it looks!  I could eat the whole thing if I weren't so concerned with my figure. :) if you're local to the upstate, visit Tiffany and let her know you'd love one of her delightful desserts. www.facebook.com/delightfuldessertsbytiffany





No comments:

Post a Comment