Saturday, July 13, 2013

A few of my favorite things

So, I was introduced to a talented woman named Heather through an auction I participated in. (www.facebook.com/adoorablewreathsbyheather)

She is amazing. And offering so many wonderful thing. Seriously. Lets talk rhinestones. I'm good with them on shoes, bouquets, bow organizers, etc. but a badge reel?  No. But Heather. She can do anything. I was the gracious recipient of a free reel for participating in a giveaway she held. (I paid shipping) oh my goodness it's beautiful!!
See. It's wonderful. And I'm so excited for it to arrive. But that's not all she can do. Her newest product is flamed cell phone cases. Now. You've seen glam, but you haven't seen "Heather glammed". And she can do anything. 
She's clearly a Texans fan but can do practically anything your mind can conjure. Heather hosts multivendor auctions quite frequently and the creativity you'll find on her page (A-Door-Able Wreaths by Heather) is endless an astounding. So when you stop by, be sure to tell her I sent you as enjoy her wonderful things. 

Oh...and her wreaths?  They're awesome. 



No comments:

Post a Comment