Saturday, March 16, 2013

Introductory Pricing

The items you see pictures below are images and ideas found on Pinterest. (That place is both heaven and hell for me). I like these three things and can recreate them with a snap of a finger. (And a bit of sewing and gluing and trimming and painting and...well, you get the point). Because these are not MY images, I can't (in good conscience) say 'oh look what I can so for you'. So because I really want to make them and add my own spin to it YOU get the best deals. The first five orders of each item will receive "introductory pricing". This means that you're barely going to pay much over supplies cost. We're helping each other. You're helping me to customize and embellish on an idea and I'm helping you to (very) affordably decorate and accentuate your home. Now that being said you all know my prices are more than fair-so don't think that the price will triple once introductory pricing is over. :-) I love my fan and clients and will be forever fair. So that being said, who wants to order some goodies?!?!?!?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment