Saturday, March 2, 2013

Clarifications

After waking up to a VERY rude email, I feel that I should (once again) lay out the policies of my store and the way I operate. Please know that your orders are so important to me and it gives my life extra meaning to be able to bring your ideas and visions to reality. That being said, these orders are (most of the time) customized. That means that I will likely have to buy supplies to create what you desire. I am a SAHM. Your orders are my only source of income. I don't have any money to create your things until you've paid me for them. My store policies note states that my turnaround time is ten to fourteen days. This is ten to fourteen days from the time you pay me. I won't always ask for the full payment up front. But please keep in mind that if I have charged you twenty dollars for an item, chances are it is costing me sixteen to make it. The other four dollars are going into shipping and gas to get your supplies. If I tell you that your last minute changes incur an additional cost, this is why.

Please also know that if you see some of my prices have increased it is because materials have increased in cost. As I said above, I don't make any profit off your items. You may note a discrepancy between Etsy prices and Facebook. This is because Etsy charges me to list things while Facebook does not.

Thank you for being a fan and a customer. I adore each of you, for you give me fun things to do with my days. Be sure to subscribe to our blog and Twitter feeds. We'll be participating in lots of events this summer and would love to meet you all face to face!

No comments:

Post a Comment