Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Greetings and salutations from CCB&G!!!  We've decided to implement a blog as an addition to our Facebook Business page as well as our Storenvy Store Front.  First of all, thanks for visiting us, and taking a few moments to listen to what we have to say.  I'll start the blog by introducing myself, and telling you a little bit about me and what the business means to me.  Jeanine will join the game with an additional posting, and at least once a week we'll update with either a tutorial, a new product release, or something else that's tons of fun.  So, here we go!!

My name is Jen.  I started CCB&G almost a year ago, because I was a SAHM looking for something to fill my time during naps.  I decided to try my hand at making hair bows.  Since then the crafting and creating has grown to include not only hair flair, but holiday and home decor as well as customized gifts.  I get a lot of my inspiration from www.pinterest.com.  Sometimes I will go window shopping and recreate things on my own.  That's how we ended up with a Pet Boutique.  Yes, your fur babies can get glammed up too!  Anyway, a little more about me.  I'm 30 years young and have an almost 2 year old Princess.  We tend to call her Munchkin, but thankfully she does know that this is not her legal name.  :)  She is my test dummy for toddler hair flair, as well as the stability of a few things....if she can't break it, then it's good to go!  Her daddy and I are happily cohabitating together in a marriage like fashion (ie we live together, pay bills together, shop together, entertain together, etc...just not legally married).  I am a former EMT as well as a former Wedding Planner...I feel like I've done so many things in my life, yet nothing really at all.  The greatest accomplishment I have by far is my daughter.  I hope that CCB&G can be a successful third place. 

Jeanine has been my bestie in every aspect of the word for so many years now; it's like we're sisters.  Goodness knows her mother couldn't have handled two of us growing up, hence the friendship now.  She's been my consult and confidant for what seems like forever now; and she's given me wonderful advice.  I asked her a few months ago if she'd allow me to make it official.  She has brought me so much business, and wonderful ideas, and she's my chariot to the rescue anytime that I need to go get supplies or mail a package.  She's my go-to gal for anything I need.  So partnership seemed natural.  And it really is.  She's so modest though...still finds herself saying "you made this" instead of "we".  It will come with time though.  Hopefully she doesn't run from the madness that accompanies artists.

So, back to the business...to tell you everything that we make would be entirely too much and you'd get bored and close the page. So I won't do that.  I will, however tell you that we offer things for everyone; not just females.  Men are harder to shop for, but not usually with us.  We customize everything we do.  We are so passionate about everything we create, so it's as if you're getting a piece of us in every item.  Come check us out at www.facebook.com/CreativeCuties to find baby boutique items, gift baskets, holiday decor, and so much more for today and every day. 

Thank you for reading, thanks for your support, and be sure to like our page.  When we reach 500 fans, we're giving away a Starbucks Gift Card!!! <3  Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment