Thursday, November 15, 2012

Approaching a weekend

First of all, thanks for visiting again.  Secondly, Jeanine is the coolest and bestest friend ever.  She gave me my Christmas gift early and jump started my thrust into current fashion trends.  Now to brainstorm a perfect gift for her.....

As for the business, we've had a productive week.  No new orders have come in, but she's been making wreaths and I've been packaging up completed items and repairing shoes.  We've also started talking about our 'after Thanksgiving' promos and our future plans.  Exciting things are coming to the page.  At least, I'm happy about it.

Now comes the interactive part of today's post.  I'd LOVE if you guys would comment here or visit the page and let us know what you'd like to see next from us.  Do you love headbands?  Do you crave more holiday decor?  Perhaps a gift basket is more your style.  Whatever it is, we genuinely like talking to people and just want to ensure we're reaching all of our fans. 

Now, because my sinuses are under attack from nonsense, I am off to sip more hot water with lemon and honey and cuddle with my loves.  My head hurts too much to keep looking at a screen.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment