Thursday, February 21, 2013

EEEK

That's the sound that I made last night when a mouse scurried from the love seat to the entertainment center. Picture it-the woman standing in a kitchen chair wielding her broom like a sword. That's almost what I do. Except I let out a string of unsavory words and shrieks and drew myself into a ball in the recliner. Thank heavens for my superheroes Jeanine and Mr. Jeanine. They showed up with traps and placed them around the house. It still hasn't been caught yet. I hope y two dogs will become catlike and catch it. Jeanine told me last night that my reaction would be funny today. Well it isn't! Lol. There's still a mouse in my house. Eeeeeeek!!!!

Ok let's talk shop now. I have been so amazingly slack in posting. Life has just gotten the best of my time lately. So here's the deal: for blog followers you're being granted 20% off deco mesh wreaths. Just tell me there's a mouse in the house and the discount is all yours. Happy Thursday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment